[talks-uk] Re: Bluetooth

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 10:54:02 +0100

I recall from another list where the moderator wrote to you off list for making
personal comments to me when I stated something which is difficult for me to
do. Here I an stating that I would love to be able to purchase online but do
not feel confident about it. My confidence was knocked even more when I
attempted ordering from a company who ignored my order. I had to contact the
company to see where was my order to be informed that it had been cancelled by
them because of fraud at my address! Sure you can do it in less than a minute
and that is fantastic for you. I think I have made one purchase in my life
online and that is my limit sadly. I know I an loosing out here.

From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/09/2009 20:10

Excellent.  I may purchase but of course I am banned from that site because
of other people and I am blacklisted even though I did not do a thing.