[talks-uk] Bluetooth

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "talks-uk" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 20:34:29 +0100

Sorry this is not TALKS related, but I'm hoping one of the experts on this list
will be able to advise me.

I am looking for a new Bluetooth headset to use with my Nokia E51. I've looked
at the phone spec and it's Bluetooth version 2.0. I've found a Bluetooth I like
the sound of, but it's Bluetooth version 2.1. It says it is compatible with
phones with Bluetooth version 2.1. Now I've never seen a phone with Bluetooth
version 2.1, though I have looked at some of the latest handsets.

The question I am asking therefore is, will this headset work with my phone or
not?

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046