[talks-uk] Re: D2Go Software

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 20:35:21 +0100

Hi Caroline

Would you listen to a whole book like a novel on the phone? And if so, what phone are you using and how sore is it on the battery?

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 22/05/2009 11:10

Hi Barbara,

Daisy-Fy means to make MP3 files navigable. A bit like making a playlist.
You can put the files in any order then hit play.

 _____