[talks-uk] Re: Bluetooth

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 08:25:13 -0000

Hi Steve

Security is set to low, so nothing should be blocked. I think perhaps there is
something wrong with either the dongle, the software or my PC. As I can send,
it is most strange. Perhaps the software is just too complicated! Can you
suggest a Bluetooth dongle with software which is accessible and fairly easy to
use for simple file transfer?

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk