[talks-uk] Re: Bluetooth

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 20:06:45 +0100

It's not the sort I'd use out and about as I like to be able to hear clearly with one ear, so want a single earpiece for that. But I've used it to listen to music, could listen to books and have used it during training where I had some prompts on my phone to tell me what to do next. No crackling or hissing at all, crystal clear.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx