[talks-uk] Bluetooth

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Talks-uk <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 18:10:34 +0100

Re my Email the other day about problems with using talks with a bluetooth
headset, I have now found one which does not hiss and crackle. It is the
Samsung SBH-650, AND CAN BE PURCHASED FROM PLAY.COM FOR £34.99. IT IS NOT THE
CHEAPEST BUT THE PRICE IS JUSTIFIED BY THE QUALITY. IT IS A STEREO HEADSET
WHICH PLUGS INTO A SMALL DONGLE LIKE DEVICE WHICH YOU CAN CLIP ONTO YOUR CLOSE
OR WEAR AROUND THE NECK. IT ISN'T ONE OF THE SINGLE EARPIECE ONES. EXCELLENT
SOUND QUALITY FOR LISTENING TO MUSIC EVEN ON MY E71 WHICH IS NOT A MUSIC PHONE.

BARBARA