[studiorecorder] Re: removing hiss in studio recorder

  • From: "Tanner, David (DEED)" <david.tanner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 12:46:04 +0000

This capability is really needed in Studio Recorder, and it is still hard to
understand why the developers are not aware that even in voice recording there
is often a need for noise reduction, and that Studio Recorder should have had
this feature years ago.

Kind of amazing that a free audio editor has more to offer in the way of noise
reduction than a $200 audio editor has.