[studiorecorder] Re: removing hiss in studio recorder

  • From: "Peter Torpey" <ptorpey00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 17:34:31 -0500

Yes, but "the times they are a changing" as they say.  There is a lot more
audio production going on right inside peoples' homes these days and a lot
more "amateurs" who are able to produce and distribute their own work.

Every program needs an enhancement or update once in a while and
expectations change with time.

--Pete