[studiorecorder] Re: removing hiss in studio recorder

  • From: Sheila Winther <Sheila.Winther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 07:46:25 -0700

Who has a tool box with only one tool?  Studio Recorder does a great job doing
what it was written to do, live recording of books in a clean recording
environment.  And the technical support is the best I have ever experienced.
It is an incredible value for the cost, especially for what we do at the
Talking Book service.  The only other option we had at the time I started using
SR was 16 times the cost!  So Thank you SR.

Sheila Winther
Volunteer Services Coordinator
Idaho Commission for Libraries
325 West State Street