Re: [steem] [steem]Where is the backslash?

  • From: nobogod <nobogod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 23:09:06 +0200

Hi to all.
It's me, who started the "Where is the backslash" session.
Finally I managed to solve my problem. I was using United States
keyboard before, but when I switched it to UK the backslash was
available straight from my PC keyboard. (By the way, I live in Greece !)

Thank you all for your replys and especially, of course, the Steen Authors.
Socratis.
P.S. I agree with Stefan Jeworowski's view about the "Press ST Key"
option in the shortcuts menu.