Re: [steem] [steem]Where is the backslash?

  • From: nobogod <nobogod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:58:45 +0200

Hi again.
On Atari ST keyboard, I have noticed that the [\] key is either left of the [Z]
key or right of [Return].
On a standard PC-Compatible keyboard neither of these keys exist.
After checking all the other keys I didn't find backslash, even with a [Shift]
or other combination.
It seems that the particular key has been forgoten.
The keyboard language is the standard one.

Thank you for your attention
Socratis.