Re: [steem] [steem]Where is the backslash?

  • From: Daniel G Fielding <dgf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 14:45:37 +0000

Hmm, odd. On my PC keyboard, the [\] key is located to the
left of the [Z] button, next to the shift, and works fine...

I remember that sometimes the [#] (hash) key used to get
muddled up with the [\], but that was because I didn't have
my keyboard set up right in Windows :)

Maybe we need some magic combination of buttons that you can
press to produce a [/] stroke, since some poeple seem
to be having problems...

-Cloud

Steem - http://www.blimey.strayduck.com/