Re: [steem] Improvement suggestion - Was: Where is the backslash?

  • From: "Steem Authors" <steem@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:35:16 -0000

Hi Norbert,

I think this is a good idea, but please don't forget to combine the
simultanious pressing of the Shift- and CTRL-Keys to the List, because I'm
unable to define the keystrokes for PAGE-UP/DOWN (2 shortcuts for Shift +
UP/Shift + DOWN). The first time it works, but in autorepeat mode only the
UP/DOWN key works.
<<<<

I still can't re-create this, it auto-repeats fine for me. Are you using
shift or control for another shortcut or joystick? I can't work out how it
could happen but maybe that could be interfering.

Russ

Steem - http://www.blimey.strayduck.com/