[steelers_pb] Re: Well, This is Spicy

  • From: Gary Fails <gbfails1906@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steelers_pb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 12:21:51 -0500

Yes sir!! Gary in Cary AKA Gary in Alabama (20+ years ago. Almost 30!!!).  Dave added me back in and I've been lurking.

Good point Dave on getting Tomlin's perspective.  He has the clout where him speaking his mind won't hurt him.

On 2/2/2022 9:51 AM, Steve Bernholtz (sbernhol) wrote:

Gary in Cary making an appearance?

Maybe if Flores does land any more interviews with teams, which he probably won't (someone with experience burning bridges), the Steelers can bring him in as DC?

steve

On Wednesday, February 2, 2022, 07:28:15 AM CST, Gary Fails <gbfails1906@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree.

It's sad that standing up for yourself or others coming behind you can
be career ending.

I hope the media doesn't push the mic in front of other black coaches
asking them to weigh in.

The Steelers seem to do a better job than most when it comes to picking
head coaches.  whatever their method is, it should be followed by more.