[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] A central place for resources

  • From: Anees P <aneees.p@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 00:39:06 +0530

Hosting is the problem here. We'll need a lot of space to host videos.
Or shall we upload them to youtube and embedd them? or make use of web
services like min.us to host the files? Min.us provides each member
10GB of space and doesn't irritate us like rapidshare does.

--
Anees
www.techlessons.in

Our IRC channel #mes-fsug at irc.freenode.net. Webpage for GNULabs @ MESCE is