[sparkscoffee] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Dry Turtles <dryturtles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 08:54:46 -0700

RF,

Great point about being responsible for what a forum member posts here on
SCB.

I am surprised that a Radio Officer would use the excuse. "I just report
this stuff"
Are not RO's known for accuracy which would carry over into all aspects of
our
life ?

Scotty

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 9:39 PM, Richard Freedland <richardfl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx