[sparkscoffee] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 10:56:09 -0400 (EDT)

Richard
Doesn't RR make you want to puke?

Comrade B

In a message dated 9/30/2013 12:39:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
richardfl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

RR,

DR didn't just do "good work," he  did excellent work, demonstrating (once
again) that your posts  should be taken with a very large grain of salt.
Saying "I just report  this stuff" doesn't cut it as an excuse.  Didn't it
occur to you that a  completely unexpected closure of a major Panamanian bank
would get some  mention in at least one respected financial newspaper, like
The Wall Street  Journal?  The fact that it didn't should have given you
pause.

It's well known that the Internet  is replete with garbage masquerading as
news.  You just proved it  again.  Your credibility is going down the toilet.

73,

Richard Freedland
Miami

People like  you make me want to puke."
 - Ron Ristad, September 24, 2013

Sent from my iPad.

On Sep 29, 2013, at 11:29 PM,  Ron Ristad <_ristad@sprynet.com_
(mailto:ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

 DR,
Good  work. Most likely the American ex-pats who reported it don't read the
 Spainish
newspapers so it was a shock to them when they went to the bank  and it was
closed. A 5 day bank holiday is very  unusual.

-RR