[sparkscoffee] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 21:40:36 -0400

The Internet Archive used the current jpg that was there.

Evidentially it is a rotating link, they just put different information
there.

Here is what the archived link of the notice is
http://web.archive.org/liveweb/https://www.banconal.com.pa/images/stories/slideshow/slide6.jpg

Notice that it says liveweb.

That was my error.  I found other links and I will give them before, but I
thought the Internet Archive would be a good accepted source.  I didn't
know they got current pictures but old text.  My error, I apologize.

So let's go for more evidence that the bank notified its customers

Here is the google cache of this page for September 23, 2013.

I almost got caught by Google Cache giving me the current jpg - which they
did but there is an option for TEXT only.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.banconal.com.pa/&strip=1

Fortunately for me :-) the text version also announces the closure giving a
date of the announcement of 17 September - which

Noticias
 17
Sep
  Banconal suspenderá servicios en todo el
país<https://www.banconal.com.pa/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17%3A2013-09-17-20-46-39&catid=12%3Anoticias&Itemid=46&lang=es>
  15
Ago
  Banconal innova su servicio de Banca en Línea con su BNP
TokenMóvil<https://www.banconal.com.pa/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16%3A2013-06-05-14-19-34&catid=12%3Anoticias&Itemid=46&lang=es>
  15
Ago
  Banconal aumenta desembolsos y baja
morosidad<https://www.banconal.com.pa/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56%3A2013-07-23-13-01-52&catid=12%3Anoticias&Itemid=46&lang=es>

In addition from the 16th and onward there is discussion about the closure
from 27 to 30 September 2013 about the scheduled AND ANNOUNCED closure here.

http://tuopinas.org/de/Banco+Nacional+de+Panama/

18 Sep 2013     23:46
Exposición del Quinto concurso Nacional de Artistas Noveles 2013,Banco
Nacional de Panamá,
  <http://tuopinas.org/de/Banco+Nacional+de+Panama/#>
 <http://t.co/m6binl79mI>
17 Sep 2013     17:09
Banco Nacional anuncia suspensión de servicios El Banco Nacional de Panamá
anunció la suspensión de sus servicios ...
  <http://tuopinas.org/de/Banco+Nacional+de+Panama/#>
16 Sep 2013     23:18
Banco Nacional de Panamá cerrará del 27 al 30 de septiembre; piden tomar
las previsiones del caso. Detalles con
  <http://tuopinas.org/de/Banco+Nacional+de+Panama/#>
16 Sep 2013     11:56
Del 27 al 30 de septiembre Banco Nacional de Panamá cerrará sucursales para
actualizar su plataforma tecnológica
  <http://tuopinas.org/de/Banco+Nacional+de+Panama/#>
 <http://t.co/Jip3zj8ZEV>
16 Sep 2013     11:47
critica El Banco Nacional de Panamá informa que el próximo viernes 27 de
septiembre todas sus sucursal... Panama

Also here is the bank announcement dated

https://www.banconal.com.pa/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17%3A2013-09-17-20-46-39&catid=12%3Anoticias&Itemid=46&lang=es

You just keep circulating crap around and around RR, give it a rest.

i bet if I could produce a newspaper from Panama City dated last week with
the announcement in it, you'd attempt to say it wasn't so so that your
information could be right.

RR, your delusions are getting worse as time goes on.

73

DR