[sparkscoffee] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 18:39:27 -0400

Panama didn't announce a bank holiday, only Banco National did and they
announced it a week in advance.

RR, do you smoke marijuana, unfortunately many overlook its relationship to
mental illnesses, very serious ones.

It creates changes in thinking which leads to changing of beliefs which are
no longer based on reality.

73

DR