[sparkscoffee] Re: Story - Pissing on 3 dead enemy soldiers

  • From: "Lee, NI7I" <pixiehat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:29:46 -0700

It's often difficult to ignore your reactions Stan, when they are so many times influenced by your ignorance. What those young Marines did was clearly against both military policy and regulations. The Corps had to, once the act was made public, take action. You will note that the punishments dealt out were not the most severe that could have been. That should have told you something about how the command felt about it. As for world opinion, would you have expected anything less? Your reaction deserved the criticism that it got. Although those of us that were critical refrained from the name calling that you so often resort to. So often, you post your opinions as facts.

Lee

On 9/15/2014 11:22 AM, (Redacted sender Sblumen123@xxxxxxx for DMARC) wrote:
J.J. Miller and everyone
I was amazed, Google "Urinating on corpse", IGNORE MY REACTIONS and see how the world, especially the report by the New York Times and our military reacted, especially you ass holes schmucks who criticized my reaction. A little scrolling is necessary. It was a major story at the time.
Stanley
In a message dated 9/13/2014 11:15:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, seaspark@xxxxxxx writes:

    You can get a full description by looking up, "Urinating on corpse".

    J J Miller