[sparkscoffee] Re: Sandy Hook hoax

  • From: "Lee, NI7I" <pixiehat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 19:52:14 -0800

As opposed to believing what you tell us. It's not that hard to search the internet until you find a source the gives credence to your point of view, regardless of how far in left field that point of

view may be.

On 2/1/2013 11:11 AM, Ron Ristad wrote:
Stan,
And how do you know that? Do you know any of the mothers and fathers? Or do you just believe what they tell you? There's reason to believe the mothers and fathers they showed you on TV were actors. Frankly I don't know what to believe. But one thing I do know is the whole thing is really fishy and the more you investigate it the
fishier it gets.