[sparkscoffee] Re: Sandy Hook hoax

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 14:35:41 -0500 (EST)

RR
Like the rest of the sheepie public I only know what I
read/see on this heinous crime and find it hard to
swallow your hook, line and sinker facts like the parents
are actors and how dangerous to pull off such a stunt
and why? However I don't fault you for bringing up the
fishy facts which might turn out to be true of a strange
conspiracy? So carry on.

Comrade B

In a message dated 2/1/2013 10:52:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pixiehat@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

As opposed to believing what you tell us.   It's not that hard to search
the internet until you find
a source the gives  credence to your point of view, regardless of how far
in left field that point  of
view may be.

On 2/1/2013 11:11 AM, Ron Ristad wrote:

Stan,
And  how do you know that? Do you know any of the mothers and fathers? Or
do  you
just believe what they tell you? There's reason to believe the  mothers and
fathers
they showed you on TV were actors. Frankly I don't  know what to believe.
But one
thing I do know is the whole thing is  really fishy and the more you
investigate it the
fishier it  gets.

-RR