[sparkscoffee] Re: Sandy Hook hoax

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 18:35:41 -0500 (EST)

RR
Roger that, I am not trying to inhibit you from pointing out
fishy items you are pointing to. I try to keep an open mind.

Comrade B

In a message dated 2/2/2013 4:07:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Stan,
Just to be  clear, what you are really saying is:

"Like the rest of the sheepie public I only know what I
read/see on this heinous crime"  in the mainstream  media.

Roger that.

-RR