[sparkscoffee] Re: Sandy Hook hoax

  • From: Ron George <xgeorge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 10:32:44 -0700

Why do we still know so little about Adam Lanza? Because he lived in the cloud.

The only person who recalled dealing with him was the town hairstylist, who had trimmed Lanza's hair. Why do we still know so little about Adam Lanza? Because he lived in the cloud.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-01-18/opinions/36474274_1_adam-lanza-comic-book-store-gun-violence

On 2/1/2013 10:05 AM, Ron Ristad wrote:
Below is copy of email I received from Roger Mason. Although it sounds pretty far fetched I was amazed at all the information I found on the Internet that supports what he says. Any information you find on the Internet is suspect to be sure, but why should information received from the government be any less suspect? Some will say that the reason the mainstream media gave false information is because it was a very confusing situation. But the fact remains that, whether the original reports were false or the later revised reports were false, the mainstream does report false information...Likewise when the government had proof that Sadaam Hussein had WMD's and went to war which resulted in the deaths of over a million people. These people are notorious
liars.

-RR

"There is absolutely no evidence at all that Adam Lanza was even alive for the last three years. None of the neighbors have seen him. No one has seen him in three years. His own brother hasn't seen him in three years! Nancy (his mother) refused to let anyone in the house for any reason for three years. He was not in the 2010 high school yearbook. Pete Williams on NBC News admitted publicly no assault rifle was used in the supposed massacre. This information came directly from state and federal officials. None of the parents were allowed to see their dead children. They never got to see their bodies to identify them. The police supposedly identified them. No body bags. No autopsies. No wounded children. No burials. No nothing. The school nurse for 15 years said Nancy was a kindergarten teacher at the school, and "very well liked". Nancy was not a teacher, and never worked at the school. A Sandy Hook Tribute to the 26 Dead video complete with music and candles was posted on VIMEO on December 10, four days before the shooting. This is date stamped and cannot be refuted. It was posted by Joseph Ametrano. Gosh, how did he know there would be a massacre in four days? This cannot be denied. Over 400 children were herded out of the school, yet we have only one photo of about 20 children. All those photographers and only one photo of 20 children? Where are the other 380 some children? The emergency medical techs were not allowed in the school. You mean no one was injured and needed aid? You don't let the med techs in? It's all a hoax folks...."

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take
care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford