[sparkscoffee] Re: Fw: Re: Why weren't the 62 million murders expo sed earlier?

  • From: "schalestock@xxxxxxxx" <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 02:44:59 GMT

Stanley,

You're a hard guy to dialog with. Half your stuff just doesn't follow logic.
Nobody ever said gun ownership would have stopped a full blown blitzkrieg by a
professional army.  What it might have stopped was Hitler and his thugs when
they were just a street gang.

A perfect example is the Korean store owners during the L.A. riots. The
pictures of them standing on their rooftops with M-16's at the ready wasn't
lost on the rioters.  NONE of their stores was looted.  I rest my case. But
then you probably never heard of the L.A. riots since you can't seem to absorb
anything in print you disagree with.

And by the way, don't waste airtime by calling me a smuch or idiot or anything
else. It only reveals a disgusting ignorance.

JS
Woman is 53 But Looks 25
53/YO Mom reveals 1 simple wrinkle trick that has angered doctors...
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/510c7dea51f637dea5467st02vuc