[sparkscoffee] Re: Obama's kill list

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 21:49:47 -0500 (EST)

RR
I have never bought and never will buy or accept a medal I am not
entitled too. I was once sent a medal signifying that I was on a
ship that had been sunk during WWII which was untrue so I
sent it back. I have been awarded the following medals and bars:
Atlantic War Zone Bar and Medal
Mediterranean Middle East War Zone Bar and Medal
The Merchant Marine Combat Bar and Medal
Victory Bar and Medal
Iraq Merchant Marine Bar and Medal
A Certificate of Appreciation from President Harry Truman
A Certificate of Appreciation from Community Blood Center
for giving a Gallon of Blood

Some Bars and Medals were given automatically and some
must be asked for. Those who want to get their full share
call the Coast Guard, they had my full shipping list on their
data base.

RR, how about listing your Medals, patriot?

Comrade Blumenthal

In a message dated 2/9/2013 2:02:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Stan,
No need to  feel left out! You can pick up a Hero of the Soviet Union
medal on eBay for  around 5 bucks. You deserve it.

-RR