[sparkscoffee] Re: Obama's kill list

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:48:25 -0500 (EST)

JS
I didn't insist on knowing your military background and didn't
challenge the truthfullness of it but revealing it shows you are
not ashamed of it which implies you are proud of it plus
inviting me to look up your Honorable Discharge from the United
States Marine Corps proves it in my book, called false modesty.
Same with me revealing my involvement with WWII and the 2nd
WMD Iraqi war. None of my bars and medals was due to
individual actions, everyone on my ships got the same awards
but I am proud of them, shown and mentioned it several  times.
Incidentally a correction, The Combat Bar came without a medal
because no medal was made for it.

Comrade Blumenthal

In a message dated 2/12/2013 8:53:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

Stanley,

Don't put words in my mouth.  I never said I was  "proud" of anything,
except having been a United States Marine. And I never  implied I was any kind
of "hero."
I only related that experience because  you insisted on knowing my military
background.
If you still doubt it,  military service is public record. You can look up
my Honorable Discharge from  the United States Marine  Corps.

JS
Woman  is 55, But Looks 27
2013's No. 1 Cream. Mom is Wrinkle Free Thanks  to Doctor's  Secret!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/511a4942af23d49422746st04vuc