[sparkscoffee] Re: Obama's kill list

  • From: Ron Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:14:31 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

JS,
What really got me was Obama's press conference where he pretended to have a
tear in his eye over the kids that died in the Sandy Hook shooting when he has
signed orders for drone strikes that have murdered 100's of innocent children.
Talk about a phoney liar.

"When they came for the Jews, I did not speak up, because I was not Jewish.
When they came for the Catholics, I did not speak up because I was not
Catholic.  And, when they came for me, there was no one left to speak up." -
German dissident who was one of the last to be arrested.

"Laws control the lesser man.  Right conduct controls the greater one."
- Chinese Proverb