[sparkscoffee] Re: Fw: Fwd: THE EAGLE.......I NEVER KNEW THIS!

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 20:50:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi Gang
Has anyone heard of this before, I haven't?

Comrade B

In a message dated 2/9/2013 5:26:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.

Sent: Sat, February 9, 2013 12:40:11  PM
Subject: Fwd: THE  EAGLE.......I NEVER KNEW THIS!

The Eagle - I never  knew this

This is Amazing.  It is no wonder there are Scriptural references to the
eagle!

I hope you enjoy  reading it as much as I did.

And there is no  wonder the bald eagle has such a significant symbolism to
our  country.

When it rains, most birds head  for shelter.

The eagle is the  only bird that, in order to avoid the rain,

starts flying above  the clouds.

An amazing  tidbit about the Eagle's eyesight: The eagle can probably
identify a  rabbit moving almost a mile away.
Meaning, an eagle flying at an  altitude of 1000 feet over open country
could spot prey over an area  of almost 3 square miles from a fixed  position.

No wonder God  wants us to spread our wings and soar with  eagles.

God Bless all  who share  this.

=

JPEG image

JPEG image