[sopvid] Re: Jane Ocharo's Presentation on Disability Mainstreaming

  • From: Paul Mugambi <shamgpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 11:24:54 +0300

Hallo Jo
I will say Blind persons at the universities in our country have been
receiving raw deal most of the time.
it is the students to form a formidable force and be against this
terany expressed by administrators.
My brother the current fruit of even persons with disabilities joining
with minimum grade of C Plus we payed the price for it.
you have to sweat and help the future generation.
I am certain for sure the university of Nairobi has not yet embraced
disability mainstreaming.
Much respect to my friend and lecturer Oduour who is trying his best
over ther but the sudents themselves need to up there game.
it is even just recently when the "sonu" constitution recognized
persons with disabilities.
I urge you to be proactive and make your voice to be hard.
you might save another generation the way we deed during our times in
the compass.
Look for KU folks and they will share with you what we used to do.
Unity of purpose and create necessary awareness.
Don't give up.
you can change
you can start a campaign!!!!!!!!!!!

--
"I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say,
'Because of you I didn't give up.'"

Sharing life time experience.
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/ktn/index.php/video/watch/20000
Watch my latest work on road safety for the blind and persons with disabilities.

http://t.co/3kFHc7fUam
 and an inspiration song ""never to give up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_dS2qHrbhI&feature=youtu.be&a

Mugambi M. Paul
Disability Rights Practitioner,
Awarded "Champion of disability advocacy in the emergency response
August 2013 by CBM International

www.abilitysounds.blogspot.com

Guest Anchor 15th November 2013 ktnkenya
http://youtu.be/BjznG3JKASM

http://t.co/3kFHc7fUam

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow."
Hellen Keller

Founder of VIP Family.

http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/fb_share/3626200

"The day you forget that you rock is the day the world rolls all over you."

Skype: shamgpaul1

Twitter  @paulmugambe

E mail shamgpaul@xxxxxxxxx
Mob no. +254 722 231815