[sonarblindbeta] Re: Sonar Blind control surface issue

  • From: "David Engebretson Jr." <d.engebretson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 08:17:38 -0700

So Sonar doesn't provide a way for sighted folk to test the control surface?

I've dealt with software developers before who advertized their "control
surface" has worked, but then found out that it wasn't working with their newer
version of their software. After several weeks of frustrating debugging I was
told, "we are sorry, we didn't realize it wasn't working."

So, even though sonar says their control surface works, are you sure it works?

It might save some frustration if you verify all of the functions can work -
without JAWS in the middle of communication with the control surface and user.

Best,
David