[sonarblindbeta] Re: Liftoff! Control Surface Operational!

  • From: "David Engebretson Jr." <d.engebretson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 13:50:08 -0700

Is this control service open? Does Sonar make it available for all of its customers? It would be nice if everyone had access to it and its documentation. Especially if the UI is being defined.

I'd be willing to get my hands dirty in a UI wrapped around Sonar's API.Let me know what you need help with.

Best,
David