[sonarblindbeta] Re: Liftoff! Control Surface Operational!

  • From: Roy Shtupler <shtupler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 19:41:32 +0300

probably in the *.h , which are the header files; there you can find all declarations for the various properties , methods and events for the control surface.
will check the latest version of the sdk to see where exactly this resides.
cheers
Roy.
http://elephant-dolphin.bandcamp.com
----- Original Message ----- From: <ptorpey00@xxxxxxxxx>