[sonarblindbeta] Re: Liftoff! Control Surface Operational!

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 19:32:02 -0400

I sure hope he takes breaks, for his own health and sanity!

We've waited a few years for some action on the X series, an extra month or two won't hurt anyone.

At 07:27 PM 5/7/2015, you wrote:

I spoke with John a few hours ago and he has been working tirelessly on the control surface for us. At one point, he spent 36 hours non-stop working on compiling and taking out old code; just so that we can have a one of a kind sonar experience like none before these scripts. Sometimes, John would spend 18 hours a day working on improving the scripts and compiling a DLL so that it can interact with the Jaws scripts. Be assured people, that when the scripts are released, they will have been worth the wait. Not only will there be excellent documentation to support the scripts, but there will also be audio demonstrations of the features as well put together by yours truly. So, stay tuned, you won’t regret it.

Regards,

Ernest A. McCullough JR.