[soapcraft] Re: Ross's Soap

  • From: "Ross Spencer" <galahad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:27:09 +1300

Thanks, Mary

Yes I would definitely consider that more blokey.  I tried not to have
preconceptions when I chose though

The texture on that one was not due to titanium dioxide J  I wonder if I can
recreate it on the next batch because it does look like the texture of
leather.  I have put a pic up on facebook

I wasn't sure if that one was going to work out but I have t say I love it
as a change from some of the others and I think it lives up to the concept.

Ross