[soapcraft] Re: Gelling

  • From: "Mandy Coleman" <mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 18:52:26 +1300

Kia ora

Re the glass jug, well I have been using pyrex for the lye and water, no
disasters yet, well yeah I guess it could break but it suits me for now so I
am goingn to stick with it until I start makign larger quantities then I
will use stainless steel as I have a stainless steel jug the right size, I
do have a smaller one  I might be able to use but I am not too worried at
this point.

Arohanui
Mandy Coleman
Mokihinui Mansions