[snafuu] Re: Prototype Web Page Posted

  • From: "keith frost" <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 08:31:13 -0800

And I think linux will be the focus, just because it currently is the most
popular.  discussion, will always have a natural flow towords an area of
interest.

>From: "Dan" <dan949@xxxxxxxx>
>To: <snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [snafuu] Re: Prototype Web Page Posted
>Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 10:11:02 -0500
>

>My 2 cents...since every else has commented on this :)
>I think we should have "Linux" in the name of the group.
>We don't have to alienate other *nix users, but we should have a focus. Its
>hard to pass info back and forth about a large topic, and if we covered ALL
>free-unix-like Os's then it would be difficult with just monthly meetings.
>Just my opinion. I rather focus on Linux but if someone wanted to talk about
>how they use FreeBSD for a firewall Im not going to yell at them "This is a
>LINUX group."
>
>--Dan

Oh, i have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
and danced the skies on Linux silvered Wings.
http://pfrostie.freeservers.com/cad-tastrafy

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--
http://www.deja.com/