[snafuu] Re: Prototype Web Page Posted

  • From: "Ner0" <digitaldemon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:29:34 -0500

Just a suggestion:

I just checked out the page and it's swooft.

I know this is a Linux user group, but in order to increase the amount of
entities would inviting people of other OS/NOSs not be appropriate?

After all not many administrators or professionals in this area, really have
a firm grasp or strong knowledge of Linux.

This could be a way of educating the people that are interested in it, and
also a way to market the product, as well as various services (networking,
installation, support etc.) that other members of the group provide.

If service marketing isn't an intention, at least you've got the chance to
brainwash the linux newbies and persuade them towards Linux.

Just like what Microsoft did with Windows and every other product they
have!! :)