[snafuu] Re: Prototype Web Page Posted

  • From: "Ner0" <digitaldemon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 00:06:11 -0500

Ok allow me to be more specific. I was referring to people that are in the
NT, Novell, AS/400, SNA, XNS, Vines worlds.

I would hardly refer to all them as "unix like".

Unless you ask Microsoft, they believe that NT 4 is what UNIX should be.

*nix networks are not the only networks in the world.

It's a world of many diverse technologies, and in order to survive, you have
to know a lot about them all.

That's the only way to provide TRUE solutions.

All I was trying to say is, let's not segregate against people that are not
of the *nix world.

Let's get as many people from all different types of backgrounds, those that
are life long *nix users as well as those, that have only heard the word,
but are interested in learning more about it.

There isn't one single person that knows absolutely everything about
everything.

Not in this industry especially.

Everyone can benefit, from sharing ideas, experiences and talents.

After it's all said and done, you just may find out how much you really
don't know :)

God knows I don't.

But I learn more and more every single day.

And the greater the diversity, the greater knowledge you obtain.