[smartvisionau] Can't download/install latest system update (I keep getting "network connection failed" and Wifi is on but "not connected" when I check in status info)

  • From: Vivien Palcic <vivienpalcic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartvisionau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 09:13:04 +0800

Hi list,

I've attempted several times to download and install the latest system update available for the SmartVision2, but I keep getting "network connection failed", even though I've been able to connect to radio stations via the web radio and opened Chrome and the Play store. Then when I check the notifications, I'm told wifi is "not connected". I tried both last night and again this morning, both with my desktop on/connected to the Internet and switched off, to no avail, and I don't know how else I'm supposed to get wifi connected on the phone when I've already connected before to the play store, web radio etc.

Regards
Vivien
To post to SmartVisionAU, send email to: SmartVisionAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replies to emails on this list will go to the list by default.
General information about the list,ways to join, leave and set options is at: //www.freelists.org/list/SmartVisionAU