[siriusxm-access] Re: Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

  • From: "Rick Lewis" <ricklew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <siriusxm-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 18:50:45 -0700

I have a baseball game on right now using the old player, but tomorrow I'll
try the newer player fresh on another machine. I'm curious if it'll work.
I'd forgotten that the old player works better in Jaws 15. At least for me,
it's icky in 16.
It's nutty.
At least I can log in now, but it would be nice to choose players,
especially because the new player consistenly has the live option on music
channels, which I prefer.
In fact, I'd love to be able to set it so I always connect live.

--
Rick