[siriusxm-access] Re: Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

  • From: "Rick Lewis" <ricklew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <siriusxm-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 10:02:06 -0700

Hi Gary,
Radium is a radio app for iPhone and the Mac.
It has regular stations and a subscription section where you can put in your
SiriusXM credentials.
You can't input channel numbers, but you can search for channels. For example,
I could search for "xm diamondbacks" to find the Arizona Diamondbacks channel
on XM.
The app does have a cost, I think something like $3.99, but that's one-time
only.
No, I'm not fond of the SiriusXM iPhone app.
--
Rick