[siriusxm-access] Re: Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

  • From: "Rick Lewis" <ricklew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <siriusxm-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 15:24:13 -0700

Well, I did have access.
And I have a theory, for what it's worth.
I made the mistake of trying the old player.
After that, I logged in to the new player, and it no longer works.
I can't prove it, and it doesn't make much sense, but I wonder if selecting
the old player mutes the new one.
Considering that the old player shows me very little, this was a major step
backwards.
Now I don't know whether I can fix it.
The new player has an adjust volume link, but I can't figure out how to
adjust it.
Maybe finding and deleting its associated cookies will help.
I'm certainly sorry I tried that, although the two things might not be
connected at all.
--
Rick