[siriusxm-access] Re: Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

  • From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomcat53@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <siriusxm-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 23:28:18 -0400

Hello Rick and list: I hear from a good friend of mine that the Iphone used
to be the best way to access the On Demand feature. But in more recent
times, he has told me that they changed it and is no longer accessible!
What a shame! If the On Demand thing worked with Jaws, I might consider
getting the On Line version of Sirius-XM! But don't know if that'll happen
(if they'll ever make it accessible to us Jaws users!
Tom Kaufman