[siriusxm-access] Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

  • From: Rick Lewis <ricklew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: siriusxm-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 14:15:31 -0700 (PDT)

I saw a tweet from SiriusXM saying their web player is back up, but preferences and some other features might not work.
So I thought, "I haven't tried accessing the web player with my desktop PC for a couple of months. I wonder if it's still not working."
Well, at least for now, it does work.
I'm seeing the Sirius lineup, so for example, MLB is on 209 instead of 89, and the CBC channels are available.
But I'm in, and using my desktop PC for the first time since the new player officially came online.
I fear that this may be temporary, but I'm enjoying it.
I've been able to use the iPhone app and to log in using Radium on the iPhone, but I'd given up on online access from my PC.
Whether temporary or permanent, it's a good thing. And with channel lineup changes coming Thursday, I hope it continues.
--
Rick