[sib-access] Re: recording notes with Flexi time

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:24:16 -0800

All,

I have just posted a request to Daniel Spreadberry to see if he can allow me
to share my text-based version of the Sibelius 5 Reference Manual. If there
appears to be no problem, I'll post to the list members as an attachment.
I've worked for years on this, cleaning it up so that it is readable for me,
and cleaning out as many of the annoying references to Mac-based keystrokes.
The end result is not fault-free, but it is a much easier document to read
than the original PDF version.

I'll let you all know what I find out -- copyrights can be a very prickly
issue.

Latitude E6520, JAWS 14,  and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit