[sib-access] Re: Sibelius 7?

  • From: James Lee <jameslee303@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 17:26:53 -0400

Hi Justin,

I'm sorry I missed your earlier post. I just freaked out by the classic
symptom of qt user interface.
1. I can't see nothing but the title bar with Jaws cursor.
2. I can't use cursor to edit text in edit box, because Jaws won't read
it. However, if I tab and shift+tab, it'll read what I typed.
3. Jaws can't read combo boxes as I make changes. I need to tab and
shift+tab after make a change.
I think Jaws has these problems with QT UI.
Having said that, surprisingly a lot of things are read by Jaws like you
mentioned. Especially when I input notes and navigate bars and staves!
This looks actually promising! I guess I need to be patient and start
learning new Sibelius!
Btw, I use windows 7.

JL