[sib-access] Re: Sibelius 7?

  • From: Justin Kauflin <blindguy500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 16:44:36 -0400

Yeah, James, I gave it a quick look.

The quick start was a little fiddly for me but once I got a score open, Jaws
was pretty responsive and announced the note names and values. Even when I
tabbed to a chord symbol, Jaws announced that correctly as well.  The ribbon
tab is a little funny, but seems to work, and all of the help tags are read by
Jaws.  What version of Jaws are you using?  Additionally, I assume your running
Windows 7?

Justin