[sib-access] Re: Sibelius 7?

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 21:29:53 -0400

At 09:19 PM 7/30/2011, you wrote:
>I'm 27 years old, so I'm sure DOS was around when I was a child.

Ah ok. For some reason, I thought you were quite a bit older.

The fact that I just picked up a 16 GB micro SD card, about the
size of my thumbnail, is making me feel ancient. My first computer
had no hard drive, and I thought at the time that being able to fit
some 30 pages of Braille on one side of a 5.25" floppy disk was
really incredible. *LOL*

Chris, ancient at 35.