[sib-access] Re: I'm about to give up on Sibelius

  • From: Benjamin Blatter <benjaminblatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 10:30:38 +0200

Sure it was, Roger ... And I understand that you're not very happy at
the moment. I'm sorry this happened. I didn't watch careful enough
yesterday. I just clicked once the link and didn't read much further
than the title.
However you, in fact anyone of us can download the program here:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1cqvut

Since I provide only the trial version and jaws scripts wich can be
downloaded from the mentioned homepage in maintenance as well this
should be ok. And yes, I tested the link. It's working :-)

Give it a try. I'm sorry if I sound a bit like an advertising machine
but I think you won't regret it.

Kind regards
Ben